16.8.12

MPIB Run 2013

I have join MPIB Run this year. Finishing the 12km race at 1hr28min, 2minutes below the cut off time. I was down with a fever for the whole week before that, just managed to get better a day before the race. The race was good, route at Bukit Tunku was challenging, the volunteers were friendly, nice finisher medal,goodies bag and finisher bag.
I have decided to join in again if there will be another organized event next year. So the date has been set to be on 6th January 2013. Again I will try the 12km run.
This will be my 1st run after 6 month on hiatus because of DPA.

their official FB page


If any of you are interested please register  for 8km and 12km please do so before 7th September 2012 to received the special early bird fee at RM43. After that date until 7th December 2012, the fee will be RM48.
You can also register for 5km at a special early bird fee at RM33 and RM38 for normal fee.
To register go to MYraceonline.com.

No comments: