27.11.14

Iskandar Charity Run 2014 : Registered

I have actually registered to race in Paya Indah Wetlands Jamboree on the 21 December. Since I will not able to make it as I will be in Pasir Gudang attending my brother's convocation, I have registered an event in Danga Bay JB. 

I have registered for 10km and from the map and my own experience since last visiting JB the route will be mostly flat. Quite nice for a man who have yet to run since  PDID. And gaining a few KG also.


The registration fee was quite cheap RM48 for 10km (including processing fee charge by the website. The RM48 fee is for Malaysians only. For foreigner as JB is close to Singapore and a lot of expatriate is living in JB the price will be a little bit higher.



Closing date to register on this event is on 30th November 2014. Click here to register. 

No comments: